Sales Administrator : MJL Bangladesh
Last Updated on July 4, 2022
Sales Administrator at MJL Bangladesh Ltd. (MJLBL ) ( Mobil Jamuna)
MJL Bangladesh Limited (MJLBL ) ( Mobil Jamuna) has recently published a job circular for the position of Airport Services Agent based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
MJL Bangladesh Limited (MJLBL) is a public listed company in the downstream petroleum sector of Bangladesh engaged in blending, importing and distributing of Mobil brand lubricants of ExxonMobil. We are looking for ambitious, pro-active, self-motivated, and experienced professionals for its Sales & Marketing Department.
Position: Sales Administrator
Educational Qualification: BBA or equivalent majoring in Marketing minor in MIS is preferred from any reputed University
Experience: 1-2 year (s) experience in relevant field is preferred
Job Nature: Full Time
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between the Sales and IT Team in terms of supporting the Sales Team with day to day activities of SAP and Sales & Marketing App and compiling reports for Senior Management of Sales Team.
- Assist the full Sales Team by creating customer master data, price update, customer quotations in SAP by coordinating among the Sales Personnel, Approval Authorities and SAP Team.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly overall and individual Sales reports for Senior Leadership Team using SAP ERP and Sales & Marketing App.
- Assist the Analyst in preparing the Annual Performance Report of S&M Team and Wholesaler/Retailers based on their yearly target and achievement using SAP SD module.
- Support the technical issues of Sales Team by following up and monitor Sales Pipeline progress and prospects of each individual salesperson, review Sales Promotion & Marketing Activities.
- Assist the full Sales Team by compiling the data generated in Sales & Marketing App and prepare report with the cleaned data for further analysis of CEO and the Business Development team
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound Knowledge on computer application (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strategic thinking, team orientation and strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of customers and market dynamics to apply in business requirements.
- Willingness to travel around the country and work in a professional manner
Deadline: July 17, 2022
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Prerequisite qualifications maybe relaxed for truly deserving candidates
Method of Application:
Special Instruction: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Selection will be purely on merit basis.
MJL Bangladesh Limited reserves the right to any change/amend/modify the conditions deemed necessary.
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare