Portfolio Manager at Japan Tobacco International
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has published a circular for the position of Portfolio Manager.
Position: Portfolio Manager
Reporting to: Portfolio Lead
Job Location: HQ, Dhaka
The Brand Marketing team is responsible for the development and management of the brands within the JTI Bangladesh portfolio.
We are looking for an adventurous and pioneering spirit, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and a team-player mentality. We are looking for someone with previous experience in managing projects to a successful outcome; a flexible problem solver who has the ability to prioritize, organize and structure their work.
The portfolio Manager will be responsible for the launch and ongoing management of allocated brand(s). This will include developing effective and relevant marketing strategies based on tangible insights to achieve both short- and long-term objectives. They will be responsible for the development of effective brand communication and activation, in line with JTI HQ and local management priorities, brand guidelines, A&SP budgeting milestones, and legal requirements.
What Will You Do:
- Identify relevant growth opportunities based on the evolving market dynamic
- Develop brand/s strategies with the support of key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of business and commercial targets
- Work with NPD, SI/BI, Sales and Field Marketing along with HQ Brand Groups (where relevant) to devise and deliver on-going brand building initiatives within an agreed timeframe
- Brief and manage creative agency teams in the development of effective marketing communications campaigns
- Support the Portfolio Lead with the development of the Annual & Strategic Plan by defining brand objectives, strategies, and initiatives for the planned period
- Monitor brand performance and recommend tactical actions to address areas of opportunity/concern as appropriate
- Budget and P&L control for the allocated brand/s and Support Portfolio Lead with newly identified commercial opportunities
What We Expect:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing Management
- 04 to 05 years proven record of accomplishment in FMCG/Telco marketing. International and cross-cultural experience (particularly in emerging markets) will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in Consumer and Trade Communication development
- Commercial acumen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant digital marketing tools
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2022
Job Source: JTI Career