Assistant Manager – Procurement at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited -Job Circular | Berger Paints Career
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Assistant Manager Procurement.
The purpose of this role is to accomplish the strategies of effective procurement of assigned product categories and ensure on time availability of products within optimum cost and inventory levels to achieve targeted Budget.
- To assist annual purchase budget preparation of direct materials of assigned categories to drive proper fund management, product cost & expense planning.
- To analyse & assist in designing and executing Inventory Stock norms, Safety stock, Build stock and Category of each assigned direct materials for budget preparation and future procurement to ensure effective working capital and Inventory Management.
- To execute strategies of direct materials procurement of assigned categories to maintain the purchase rate variance within targeted budget by Negotiation, Synergy Purchase, Source diversification, liaison with global and local suppliers’ and forward hedging.
- To run effective direct materials procurement processes in view of competitive price, on time delivery and quality advantage from enlisted suppliers for smooth production and effective working capital management.
- To actively participate and contribute in operation of Innovation & Renovation Process for timely product launching by ensuring source, competitive price and on time delivery, Supply Market information and Regulatory & Statutory compliance as per law of the land.
- To contribute to the team’s drive to design order quantity, negotiating with suppliers for maximum self-life & reducing minimum order quantity, communicating with R&D as well as generating demand team to release their recipe and demand respectively to consume Slow & Non-moving inventory & improve freshness for effective working capital management at company level.
- To execute the continuous improvement initiatives on process, cost, quality & services to achieve targeted operational excellence.
- To monitor and maintain close liaison with foreign & local suppliers to track price trend, supply scenario and on time shipments to ensure competitive price and availability of product on right time and facilitate generating demand team to prioritize their customers based on product availability.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- MBA, diploma or comparable degree in supply chain management from a recognized university will be considered as additional qualification.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Deadline: 5 August 2023
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular