Apprentice – Business Process Risk & Complianceat Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Apprentice – Business Process Risk & Compliance.
About the job
“Berger Apprenticeship Program” is a great learning opportunity for the new generation. It is full-time contractual employment that enables an individual to accelerate a high-quality career pathway by closely working with the professionals of the country’s leading paint manufacturing company.
- To update the existing standard operating processes aligning with changes and develop new processes by consulting with the Head-BPRC.
- To update the existing company policies.
- To develop new policies by consulting with the Head BPRC.
- To communicate and comprehend the processes and policy requirements thoroughly to the respective process owners.
- To assist the Head BPRC with other relevant activities.
Skill, Knowledge, and Experience :
- BBA and MBA in Accounting/Finance from a well-reputed university.
- Experience in an Audit Firm (partially qualified ACCA or CA) will be added as an advantage.
Deadline: 15 June 2022.
Job Source: Linkedin Job Circular