MTO – Accounts : RFL Group
Last Updated on June 23, 2022
MTO-Management Trainee Officer – Accounts at RFL Group
RFL Group has published a circular for the position of MTO-Management Trainee Officer – Accounts.
- To learn, observe and perform as per business requirements and as well as the organizational structure.
- To participate and contribute in different training and development throughout the probation period.
- To make report based on observations, assigned duties and learning’s from business attachments and present it reasonably to the higher authority and related concerned person;
- To maintain liaison with line manager/supervisor and MTO coordinator (HR person), respective mentor, buddy and others related person, and try to make it better through effective communication.
- To absorb and act as organizational values, 3I (Integrity, Intelligence, Intensive Work), culture, mission, vision, goal & objective.
- To have the mentality to work for the betterment of the organization and as well as its people.
- MBA and BBA in Accounting from any reputed university.
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good command over MS Office package.
- Have mentality to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Should have pressure management capability.
- English language proficiency both in speaking and writing.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Pension policy, Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others: As per company policy
Application Deadline : 14 Jul 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular