A.P. Moller – Maersk has published a circular for the position of Customer Experience Partner
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Customer Experience Partner
Builds strong relationships with customers to gain an understanding of
their business, delivers excellent customer service
- Major responsibilities include maintaining relationship with Export suppliers, Clients, External parties, various desks of Maersk Bangladesh and Destination/overseas offices to materialize Export shipments.
- Meet the targets defined by the Team Leader and Branch Manager to keep customer happy.
- Maintain proper documentation of working with customers, in house teams.
- Maintain team and Branch KPIs (Key Performance Indicator)
- Create and update booking in Kewill (Maersk software) for 100% export bookings as guided by client specific/general process and send the same to operations team & others stakeholders as booking confirmation.
- Maintain the records of shipment details separately.
- Prepare stuffing plan and provide the same to warehouse/Operations team earliest possible within agreed timeline
- Follow-up shipment payment process and maintain pending payment records separately.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports based on client/business requirement
- Follow-up claim related issues, if any, with respective parties as guided.
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders in case of exceptions
- Follow Bangladesh Shipping law, Foreign Exchange policy and Maersk Global IOP in every steps.
Examples of tasks:
- Communication with supplier, local clients and all relevant stakeholders to arrange the shipment per client’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Booking creation in Kewill (Maersk software).
- Stuffing plan preparation as per guideline
- Approval and discrepancy communication
- Ensure shipment visibility to stakeholders
- Professional and timely feedback against each and every query.
Job Source: Maersk Career