Last Updated on May 8, 2022
Fraud Investigator at The Embassy of the United States of America
The Embassy of the United States of America
- U.S. Embassy Dhaka is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position Fraud Investigator
- S/he serves as a Consular Fraud Investigator (FI) in the Fraud Prevention Unit (FPU). S/he reports directly to the FPU locally employed (LE) Staff Supervisor. Overall unit Supervisor is the Fraud Prevention Manager (FPM). S/he performs detailed and complex investigations for both IV and NIV cases as well as ACS requests for numerous other agencies including DHS, USCIS and other posts. The work involves extensive overnight travel to remote areas of the country to conduct on site interviews, verification of documents and file reviews at a variety of civil, religious, education and other institutions. S/he drafts reports on findings of investigations and suggests next steps. S/he prescreens ACS/IV/NIV cases and adds necessary case remarks for the officers on fraud trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce or Arts from a recognized University is required. (U.S. equivalent college studies). (You must attach a copy of your degree certificate along with your application form.)
- At least 3 year(s)
- Three years of progressively complex experience in administrative, investigative, governmental, or para-professional fields.
- Fluent in English and Bangla (speaking/reading/writing) is required. This may be tested.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
Please visit the U.S. Embassy recruitment page at https://bd.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ and access Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) to submit your application electronically.
Application Deadline : 7 May 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular