Executive – Transport Procurement at US-Bangla Airlines
US-Bangla Airlines has published a circular for the position of Executive – Transport Procurement.
Break Your Limit, be the Member of Winning Team
Join US-Bangla Airlines as Cabin Crew
US-Bangla Airlines, the country’s largest private airline is looking for a few smart, confident, dedicated & friendly individuals to fly around the world for its domestic & international network as Cabin Crew. As the premium airline of the country, we want to deliver the best of Bangladeshi’s warm and generous hospitality to our valued passengers.
To be a part of our winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:• Education : Minimum HSC or Equivalent, with minimum GPA 3.00/5.00 in SSC & HSC or Equivalent. For ‘O’ Level- Min 05 subjects with average grade ‘D’ and A Level-Min 02 subjects with average Grade ‘D’. GED is not acceptable. Candidates with a Graduation Degree will be given high preference.
• Height : Male- 5′.6″, Female-5′.1″ (at least)
• Weight : Should be as per standard BMI
• Age : Fresher- 19 to 27 years, Experienced- Max 32 years
• Eyesight : Corrected to 6/6. No spectacle will be allowed
• Swimming : Must know swimming
• Language Skill : Fluent in both Bengali & English
• Medical Fitness : Good physical health and medically fit to meet Cabin Crew requirements
• Physical Appearance : Strong, Upright; no visible tattoos or marks on the body
• Attitude & Bearing : Should be impressive
• Residency Requirement : Willingness to relocate to Uttara
Additional Requirements :
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment
• Age may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates
• For experienced Cabin Crew: 2-3years experience as cabin crew in Boeing, Dash 8 & ATR Fleet is must.
Job Description :
• Attending pre-flight briefings
• Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats
• Ensuring that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and explaining, demonstrating safety procedures and equipment to passengers
• Ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away
• Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take off.
• Clearing and collecting the meal trays from passengers
• Distributing landing cards and other documentation where necessary
• Administering first aid
• Dealing with emergencies
We are looking for candidates who can deliver our missions by providing the “Best in everything we do.” We seek for a few future Cabin Crew to be a part of our multi-cultural family. Join our winning team and enjoy a lucrative salary package (including flying and layover allowance) initially up to Tk. 80,000/- per month. Pick & drop service during duty times in Uttara area.
Apply Instructions :
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity by applying online through www.usbair.com; fill up the required field & submit with 01 copy of passport size photograph & 01 copy of 3R size Photograph (frontal, which should cover the full body; formal attire only)01 copy of 3R size Photograph (frontal, which should cover the full body; formal attire only) and NID/Passport by March 26, 2022. No hardcopy cv will be accepted.
Disclaimer: Please note that US-Bangla Airlines never charges applicants in any step of the recruitment. If you are asked for money as part of any US-Bangla Airlines recruitment, please do not pay & report it to [email protected] with all accompanying documents and any kind of persuasion will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate.
Note : Those who have applied and got rejected twice need not apply.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Job Source: US Bangla Airlines Career