Officer, Regulatory Compliance at BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Officer, Regulatory Compliance.
BRAC Bank is a value-based organization and one of the most sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh and delivers a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top-rated global and local agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Internal Control and Compliance Division:
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Expertise in Bangla typing in Bijoy (minimum 25 words per minute);
- Coordinate with the Bangladesh Bank Inspection team;
- Collect information/documents from relevant stakeholders and provide to branch/department/division after sample cross-checking in some cases;
- Conduct regular follow-ups and meetings with stakeholders (if required) to fulfill Bangladesh Bank requirements during the inspection;
- Circulate Inspection Reports of Bangladesh Bank to the concerned departments and branches;
- Compile the responses received from stakeholders and subsequent communication with the stakeholders to make them in line with regulatory observations, if there is ambiguity;
- Conduct regular follow-ups and meetings with stakeholders (if required) for response finalization;
- Send compliance response within the deadline;
- Provide advisory services in response preparation (if required) and guide branch and relevant departments regarding effective coordination;
- Provide information for various reporting such as RM paper, Health reporting, core Risk rating, etc;
- Maintenance of MIS and record of inward and outward documents;
- Record keeping of all the information in soft and hard form;
- Strictly maintain the confidentiality of compliance activities;
- Any other jobs – assigned by the management.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree from reputed universities with a satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience in relevant field;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and good technical computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Bengali with strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Self-propelled, proficient in customer-centricity, team player, and capability to meet deadlines.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and people with disabilities. BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature.
Application Deadline: 5 April 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular