Executive – Campaign Operations : Daraz
Last Updated on March 24, 2022
Executive – Campaign Operations at Daraz
Daraz Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Executive – Campaign Operations.
About the job
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Overall campaign execution (daily, weekly & monthly) while collaborating with relevant vertical/channel using knowledge of Products, performance & stock availability to ensure the efficient campaign results, yet maintaining the credibility.
- Being accountable for the campaigns from start to end in terms of planning, design & onsite coordination and to the post mortem (learnings & to-do).
- Assist in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the campaigns and Live-on Pages.
- Daily monitoring of top selling products and analyzing the performance and plan out strategies to drive sales in terms of relevant categories.
- Regular auditing/monitoring of stock levels and key deliveries to ensure products are attractively presented across prime product locations.
- Analyzing data while working closely with commercials to make certain that delivery of the right product is at the right place to the customers with potential marketing alignments.
- Liaise with CRM, Design, Onsite and production Teams to merchandise the pages to maximize sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / MIS/ CSE / Business administration from any Reputed University.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working Experiences in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of current market trends, a commercial awareness of products, coupled with the understanding of customer needs to help maximize conversion and cross selling opportunities.
- Proficient in MS office (Advanced knowledge on Excel).
- Strong communication, time-management skills.
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline & data-driven, and able to multitask.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package.
Application Deadline : 24 March 2022
Job Source: Daraz Linkedin Job Posting
Sell other Job Circulars of Daraz Bangladesh