Last Updated on May 26, 2022
Commercial Executive at Checkpoint Systems Bangladesh
Checkpoint Systems has recently published a job circular for the position of Commercial Executive based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
This work involves with documentation, perform works related to BEPZA, Customer’s, Customs Clearance, and submission of negotiation documents to bank for collections, Bond Customs and over all export procedure.
This position will be responsible for
- Foreign Export Documentation and shipment handling.
- All Import & Export documents and Bank documents preparation and submission.
- Maintain having sound knowledge EPZ commercial operation like EP, IP, Local purchase, subcontract, In and out activities.
- Co-ordinate & follow up with a forwarder, International Courier and C&F agent.
- Perform the work related to In Bond and EX-Bond with the customs authority.
- Coordinate the customs audit.
- Prepare new UP, General Bond renews, H.S. Code and Machineries inclusion process and management and others activates assigned by the management.
- Yearly Customs audit (Garments and Accessories)
- Yearly Entitlement (প্রাপ্যতা)
- HS Code & Machinery including.
- New project & all License (ERC, IRC, Trade License, TIN, VAT, EPB, BGMEA etc.).
- VAT Compliances.
- All Customs & Govt. Compliances activities EPB & BGMEA (UD, UP, CO, GSP).
Graduate/post graduate from any reputed university.
Experience in related field for at least 4-6 year. Professional courses from any reputed authorities are preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES (KSA’s):
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral media.
- Sound Knowledge of Bonded Warehouse Management systems and Process.
- Experience in operating Office applications.
- Experience in operating with ERP.
- Sound knowledge in export.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Prompt responsiveness.
- Quick learning capabilities.
Application Deadline: June 17, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare