Assistant Manager, Marketing / Digital Marketing at Amari Dhaka
Amari Dhaka has published a job circular for the position of Assistant Manager, Marketing / Digital Marketing.
- To create awareness of the hotel towards society.
- To support sales & marketing, F&B in promoting the hotel`s products, services and facilities.
- To increase targeted market communication both domestic and international through effective and frequent use of database, development of joint partnerships and maximizing
- Content and Engagement:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy in consultation with ONYX Social media team to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for the hotel with the objective of developing brand awareness, engagement, generating traffic and encouraging service improvement.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, Trip advisor and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content into special applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of our brands in social media spaces as well as identify and engage brand advocates among our guests to drive positive messages.
- Manage community platforms on our brand websites; driving participations, ensure that queries are managed promptly, and continuously ensure that the platforms remain active & relevant to our customers and our business needs.
- Build and maintain a working relationship with bloggers and other Internet influencers
- Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into Marketing to help the hotel evolve its strategies in a timely fashion
- Identify opportunities and threats in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties
- Monitor competing hotels and hotel brands and realign own strategy as required
- Social Media Champion:
- Strategize with and educate the management team and others team member at the hotel on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Experiment with new and alternative way to leverage social media activities
- BBA/MBA/Master’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Previous working experience in Digital Marketing and Communications with Hotels will be given priority.
- Very good commands of both spoken and written in English.
- Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management.
- Knowledge about MS Office, Internet, Fax, Copy Machine, Opera.
- Attractive package will depend on the basis of qualification and experience.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular
See BD Job CircularsShare