Last Updated on September 12, 2022
Territory Sales Executive (TSE) at Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate
Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate job circular for the position of Territory Sales Executive (TSE).
Job Context: To support smooth sales operations and continuous growth, Kazi & Kazi Tea is looking for qualified and competent candidates for the position of Territory Sales Executive (TSE) who have worked in the outlets of the FMCG sector. The Territory Sales Executive (TSE) will be accountable for achievement of primary and secondary sales target, responsible for supervising team, building relationships with distributor & retailer and understanding competitor activities & customer needs.
- Able to Implement appropriate operational sales strategy to achieve monthly primary and secondary sales target.
- Set directions and lead sales team to execute sales strategies.
- Analyze sales performance to understand the execution strategies, sales trends, market environment and competitions.
- Monitor and handle distributor functions and appointment of new distributors in uncovered areas.
- Analyze Monthly Target, Distributor Stock, Credit & Over Due report & take necessary action based on findings.
- Able to design proper Territory Mapping for respective territory and ensure its proper implementation aligning with the business need.
- Motivate, Train, Monitor & Follow up sales activities of team Members. So that they can easily achieved Sales target.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Distributors, retailers and wholesalers).
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales team member to provide insight for the improvement of their activity performance.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Any other job assigns by the supervisor or line management time to time.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Post Graduate / Graduate in any discipline from UGC approved institutions.
- BBA/MBA Major in Marketing is preferable.
- At least 2/3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Distribution Sales, FMCG Sales & Marketing
- Age limit maximum 32 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 2/3 years of relevant work experience in supervisory role.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Highly experienced candidates will be given to preference.
- Good inter-personal skills and Basic arithmetic skill.
- Able to work under pressure and 100% aligned with company rules & regulations.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- T/A D/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular