Social Media Officer at British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh
About the job
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGALDESH IS LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
Seniority Level Experienced Non-management Level
The Social Media Officer role is a part of the Social Media Team. This team focuses on delivering a flawless and cohesive execution of the communication strategy in social media and other digital touchpoints, in line with the brand objectives. This role takes over drafting a compelling strategy together with the brand teams, as well as planning, coordinating the creation process, executing, and reporting the results.
Reports To Social Media Executive
Reporting Level Junior Level
Geographic Scope Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is to provide content in various media according to business needs. You are expected to deliver attractive and effective communication with target audiences, improved SEO for websites with articles, coordinate, lead, and improve social media posts & activities and other content in marketing materials. You will be responsible to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and users while building plans and put it into practice to the achieve the desired outcome set by you and the team. Join one of the most exciting teams in the country and help us take our social media strategy and content to new and exciting places!
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence through robust management & optimization of digital assets.
- Optimize & use digital platform assets & collaborate with internal teams to deliver a brand centric user experience.
- Develop, deliver, and continually improve data-directed multi-channel marketing campaigns including leading them through the campaign development and execution process (setup the consumer journeys, reporting, dashboards, overview of the creative materials delivery from agency)
- Working with various agencies, including briefing to execution of creative assets
- Support brands through digital media campaigns.
- Proactively building strong relationships with other departments and channels and provide ongoing support to the Brands and Digital Marketing team in their day-to-day activities
- Develop and optimize campaigns and activities using creative A/B testing, segmentation and personalization to optimize the efficiency of digital activities.
- Plan and execute end-to-end communications campaigns across multitude of channels ensuring the best possible alignment with company needs
- Demonstrated work experience in digital marketing
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Have you worked on analytics and insights on digital platform?
- Do you have experience in leading loyalty programs and CRM campaigns while maintaining an excellent communication with the partners?
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Proven experience of at least 1-2 years’ in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Social media expertise, for example content production, graphic design or analytics
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Knowledge & capability to analyze and interpret data from Google Analytics, Social Listening, and other 3rd party data applications
- Agency management experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Previous knowledge regarding digital marketing techniques & digital content management.
- Strong analytical skills with a consistent track record of collating and interpreting data
- Crafting and designing communication messages
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
SALARY RANGE: 997,284 BDT Annually + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: DHAKA, BANGLADESH
- Consumer Goods
Job Source: BAT Career