Pharmacist at Labaid Hospital
Labaid is a leading brand in healthcare sector of Bangladesh. We are inviting applications for eligible candidate for the following position:
Job Location : Dhaka, Uttara, Sylhet, Rangpur, Mirpur, Jessore, Khulna
- Familiar with medicine to keep all drugs in an orderly manner group-wise and dispense properly prescribed medicine and others.
- Attempt to sell prescribed products fully.
- Know the techniques to conquer patients’ need assessment.
- Know which drugs will be of interest to doctors in a different specialist.
- Ensure knowledge on ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical suppliers, medical suppliers or drugs with a fair knowledge.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory weekly basis by collaborating with all pharmacy staff. Check for updated medicine.
- Providing information about drugs, and proper storage.
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, daily short medicine record list, inventories, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Keeping records of expired medicines and handed over respective vendors timely.
- Maintain government regulations and standards in the Pharmacy business.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure daily targeted sales.
- Compounding/dispensary prescription medicine.
- Communicate with prescribers.
- Counsel patients, and ensure patients’ safety.
- Perform administrative duties, and manage staff.
- Clear concept of DGDA rules.
- Graduate & Diploma-In-Pharmacy
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmacy
- Having experience with ERP (Enterprise resource planning software, MS office and email communication)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Salary: Attractive salary & benefits as per company policy
Read Before Apply
Only non-smokers should apply
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline: no later than May 20, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular