News Presenter : Desh TV
Last Updated on July 20, 2022
News Presenter Job at Desh TV
Desh TV, stylized as desh.tv has published a job circular for the position of News Presenter in Bangladesh.
Job Location: West Malibagh, Dhaka 1217.
- Organize the news to present the most interesting pieces first.
- Research local community, state, national and international current events.
- Meet with the news director, reporters and other news anchors to be briefed on the day’s news..
- Revise scripts and prepare to deliver them on-air.
- Interview guests and other members involved in particular stories.
- Introduce news correspondents reporting on the scene and ask them relevant questions.
- Comply with the moral code of the journalistic profession.
- 1 to 3 years experiences from prestigious satellite TV channels.
- Fresher can also apply.
Academic Qualifications: Graduate / post graduate from a reputed university.
The incumbent should have the following qualities:
- Attractive and Intelligent.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent command and pronunciation on Bengali is essential.
- Additional requirement: Training Courses in News Presentation.
- Age: Not above 35 years old.
Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Application Deadline: 17 August, 2022
See BD Bank Job Circulars
Job Source: News Presenter Job CircularShare