Trainee-Next Business Leader (NBL) , Technology at Grameenphone Ltd
Grameenphone has published a circular for the position of Product Manager, Roaming.
Trainee-Next Business Leader, Technology
About the job
Job Title: Next Business Leader (NBL) – Technology
Closing Date: June 20, 2022
Please attach your updated CV while applying
Grameenphone’s Next Business Leader program is designed to offer a fast-track career to talented fresh graduates where they can grow and become leaders of the future. Having a thorough understanding of our core business through stints in different functions, the Next Business Leader will eventually be working in roles contributing to enhancing customer experience and revenue generation. The rotations within and across functions will be crucial for an accelerated learning curve and will also help develop relationships and networks across the organization that will be essential when taking on bigger responsibilities.
The candidates selected will be expected to understand the Company’s advanced technology systems and design stellar solutions to meet customers’ connectivity needs as well as services beyond connectivity. The NBLs will be evaluated based on their responsiveness to the on-job learning provided and their agility to integrate it in their project work which will be a core part of the program plan.
To prepare for all this, the NBLs will be provided with coaching from tech experts and industry veterans who will support building core strengths and provide regular constructive feedback. Upon program completion, the NBLs will be in the driving seat towards moving to a Digital Telco and be on their way to becoming potential leaders.
- Understand Technology strategy and determine tasks in own domain
- Design dimension and planning for network & IT service readiness
- Develop secure solutions that will provide unmatched quality of service to customers
- Support revenue functions by enabling through technology infrastructure & platforms
- Enable automation & simplification efforts across organization
- Anticipate scope for beyond connectivity needs & deliver cutting edge solutions
- Fresh graduates in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) from a reputed university
- Graduates with 0 – 1 year of work experience may apply
- Self-driven with a Growth Mindset
- Applied knowledge of programming languages & scripting
- Skills in data analytics
- Understanding of basics of telecommunication
- Excellent interpersonal skills & storytelling
- Analytical ability
- Quick learning ability in changing technology landscape
Job Source: GP NBL Circular