Marketing Analyst : Daraz
Last Updated on April 10, 2022
Marketing Analyst at Daraz
Daraz Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Marketing Analyst.
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like Installs, DAU, MAU and etc.
- Forecast budget & targets for marketing and it’s each sub department based on KPIs and present it to Senior management.
- Monitor DoD budget distribution and performance of online, offline, PR and other marketing team.
- Follow up on DoD actual vs targets spend and marketing KPIs for the Month.
- Work closely with regional & local team to improve marketing performance.
- Collect and analyze data for each sub department of marketing to improve performance.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from any renowned University.
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with Paid Marketing Tools (Google ADs, Ad Manager)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
As per Company Policy.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2022
Job Source: Daraz Linkedin Job Posting
Sell other Job Circulars of Daraz Bangladesh