Junior Teacher (Female) at Manarat Dhaka International School & College
- Graduation with minimum 2nd Class/division or minimum GPA/CGPA-2.50 at all levels OR O & A Level with minimum passed 05 subjects in ‘O’ Level and 02 subjects in ‘A’ Level. Experience will be preferred.
- Age 22 to 32 years
- Candidates may be selected on regular appointment or on contract basis.
- Candidates must be computer literate
- Persons having 3rd division/class or below GPA 2.5 in educational career need not to apply.
- Selected candidates have to undergo 03 (three) months training period (it may be extended) when they will be paid a lump sum amount.
- Furthermore, they will be under probation for 01 (one) year with full pay.
- Separate application is needed for each post.
- Due to shortage of time written test for all posts may be held together.
- Tk. 36693 (Monthly)
- Gross initial salary: Tk.36,693/- (Including House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Medical Allowance & Conveyance Allowance as per College pay scale)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provision of Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Festival Allowances, Family Security Scheme (Insurance) and in-house medical facility. (Contributory Provident Fund is only for permanent employees).
Application Deadline: 6 Mar 2022
Read Before Apply
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview
Interested candidates MUST APPLY by downloading the prescribed CV from the College website www.manaratcollege.org. 03 copies of recent colour photographs (02 passport size & 01 stamp size), photocopy of national ID card, copies of all educational and experience certificates should be attached with the CV. Candidates must submit application with all documents in A4 size paper & 12’’X9’’ size Envelope either through Courier/Post or by hand. Date of exam (written test & viva) will be published in the College Website. Any incomplete application will not be entertained.
The candidates have to deposit an amount of BDT 400/- (Four hundred only) non-refundable + online charge in favour of “Manarat Dhaka International College” A/C no: MSA-22600, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, Gulshan branch, Dhaka from any branch of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited. The candidates must submit the original ‘Deposit Slip of Money’ with the application.Application
Deadline : 6 Mar 2022
Job Source: BD JobsShare