Internal Control Officer at Woori Bank
Woori Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Internal Control Officer.
Woori Bank, the First Commercial Bank of Korea incorporated in 1899, head Quarter located in Seoul, South Korea, operating 877 Branches in Korea and 430 Global Networks in 26 Countries with 22,377 employees. In 2020, Woori Bank awarded “The bank of the year 2020 globally” by The Banker.
Being one of the largest commercial bank of Korea, Woori Bank started its operation in Bangladesh in 1996. During last 25 years in Bangladesh, the Bank expanded its network with 07 Branches (Gulshan, Mirpur, Uttara, Narayanganj, Chittagong, Motijheel and Karwan Bazar) and 02 Customer Service Centre in DEPZ, Savar & CEPZ, Chattogram. The Bank also diversified its portfolio in both Retail and Corporate Banking services to its customer with premium service quality. As part of its Business expansion, Woori Bank is looking for highly deserved candidates for the following position:
|Position: Internal Control Officer||Grade: Senior Officer|
|Department: Internal Control Department||Type of Employment: Permanent|
|Job Location: Dhaka|
- Meet up Annual Internal Control plan in every year (both Branches & Departments)
- Conduct Risk Based Audit (RBA), prepare Internal Control reports & signoff the Audit & Inspection procedures
- Finalize the Daily Audit & Month Closing Audit, Review CBS Audit list, send queries and prepare & submit an exception report to the Management and Head Office (Korea)
- Revise the Risk Based Audit Format to make room for up to date instruction/ requirements in every year.
- Issues related to new improvement in Banks, Legal, Compliance with related guidelines and other control related activities to be addressed
- Ensure adequate and effective internal control system
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Management
Educational Qualification & Other Competencies
- Master’s Degree preferably in Business discipline from any reputed Public/Private/Foreign University with good academic record of accomplishment.
- Professional Certification like CFA, CPA, ACCA or CA (minimum 1st level passed) will be considered as an added advantage
- Minimum Five (05) years of experience in reputed Banks; minimum Three (03) years of experience in ICCD of any Bank
- Having adequate knowledge regarding Risk Based Auditing Systems, Foreign Exchange (DBU & OBU), Treasury Function etc.
- Strong report writing capabilities, Skill in MS Office (Specially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and fluent in English language
- Well conversant in ICC guidelines, Core risk guidelines & other relevant regulatory & Statutory policies, guidelines etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with Team work spirit
Allowances & Benefits:
- Two (02) Festival Bonuses
- Leave Allowance as per the Bank’s rules
- Annual Salary increment as per the Bank’s rules
- Group life insurance and other benefits as per the Bank’s rules
Required Information to be submitted with Application:
(1) Present & previous Positions with Place of posting (2) Job Details (3) Present Salary (4) Expected Salary (5) Education Information (6) Marital Status (7) Age as of 31st March 2022 (8) Parents Occupation (9) Extra Curricular activities (10) 02 References
Interested applicants shall apply on or before 5th May 2022 with a complete CV & a recent passport size color Photograph to The Head of Human Resources, Woori Bank, Suvastu Imam Square (1st Fl), 65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh.
ENSURE EFFECTIVE INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM. SAVE BANK & SAVE YOURSELF
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare