Last Updated on June 12, 2022
Internship at ZXY International
Internship opportunity at ZXY International for the year 2022.
ZXY International, a global apparel sourcing company, has been established with a clear mission to be unique, innovative, redefine global sourcing standards, as well as be the best sourcing partner in the apparel sector. Today, we have an empowered team of over 800 colleagues across international locations of Bangladesh, Turkey, India, Pakistan, and Egypt; each team member is committed to our “Passion for Perfection” motto.
Start your career with ZXY International! Grab the opportunity to be a part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with professional and personal development opportunities. Make a real difference on a global scale and shape a sustainable and fulfilling career path.
We are currently hiring for the position of Intern at our HQ, in the heart of Dhaka. This position is great for aspiring professionals looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience in the Apparel & Fashion industry. Join our family and build an inspired career you’re proud of.
Why choose the Internship program at ZXY?
ZXY International is offering highly motivated and vibrant youth the opportunity to work on impactful projects while also developing their individual career aspirations in various functions throughout the organization under the direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor and support from several mentors.
Our internship program will provide you with an orientation tailored to the length of your placement, giving you real insights into the workings of a multinational industry leader. You will feel empowered at all stages of your career and have the platform to present your bold new ideas. Your colleagues will be there to support you, help you grow and guide you.
Duration of Internship: 3 months – 12 months.
- Have a top of the line experience in a fast-paced team environment
- Perform various tasks and support respective functional department’s daily activities as per business needs
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
- Bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the ZXY’s work
- Build together a challenging and rewarding experience
- Work and learn from subject matter experts within the business in varied functions
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Recent Graduates from well-reputed universities in any of the below disciplines are encouraged to apply:
- Apparel Merchandising
- Fashion Design
- Finance / Accounts
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- General Administration
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Active participation in a range of extracurricular activities during academic life
- A determined achiever who is ready to take up major responsibilities from the very start
- A quick learner who loves to proactively conquer new challenges
- Collaborative and team-focused attitude
- Detailed oriented & highly organized approach to work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- A monthly stipend
- Fully subsidized lunch facility at corporate Canteen
- State of the art Passion Café
- World class work environment
Interested applicants are invited to submit the following information at [email protected];
Please mention the discipline you are applying for in the subject line, e.g., “Intern – Apparel Merchandising”.
- A cover letter including a 2-page (max) description of why you are an ideal candidate and why it might be the right opportunity for you in alignment with your career goals and what you are looking forward to the most out of this internship.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your academic qualifications/extracurricular involvement. Your nominated referees ideally should have persons from each of the following category: direct faculty, student club advisors/leads.
If you are applying online, you are advised to bring the hard copy of the aforementioned Cover Letter with a current curriculum vitae mentioning referees as mentioned above, if you are invited for the interview.Share