HR Business Partner at HungryNaki (Daraz Group)
- Drive the recruitment and on-boarding process for HungryNaki department.
- Responsible for monthly and annual benefits enrollments and payroll.
- Maintain and update HR/payroll and benefits systems by entering and updating employment, status change and benefit data.
- Organize Town-hall and conduct feedback sessions and collect responses from HungryNaki staff and follow-up on staff concerns.
- Oversee company HR policies and procedures and ensure they are compliant with government laws.
- Ensure all company benefits are properly communicated to all HungryNaki staff.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc HR reports to support Operations.
- Work with other departments and assist with duties as needed.
- Any other HR-related tasks assigned.
- Business Graduate Major in HRM from any reputed University.
- At least 4 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Willing to learn and surpass himself/herself.
- Engaged in work and team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Organized and punctual.
As per company policy.
Application Deadline : 23-June-2021
Job Source: Linkedin Job Posting
- HR Activities