Last Updated on March 31, 2022
Credit Officer at Trust Bank Limited
Trust Bank Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Credit Officer.
Credit Officer (SO -FAVP)
Vacancy Not specific
- Strong knowledge in the management of core risks, credit risk analysis and administration complying with credit policy guidelines of the Bank.
- Reviewing loan proposal
- Assessing clients’ financial status & evaluating creditworthiness and risks
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Preparation of credit proposals and recommend appropriate debt-structure for approval
- Preparation and timely submission of all kinds of related statement to the concerned authorities.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Must be Post Graduate, preferably from Business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit functions in bank.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
Job Location: Any Where In Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 12 April 2022
Job Source: TBL CareerShare