Last Updated on July 16, 2022
Global Graduate – Marketing at British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh
SENIORITY LEVEL: GLOBAL GRADUATE
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus + Company vehicle
LOCATION: Anywhere in Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. This programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development. The Global Graduate Programme prepares you for a management role in just 18 months.That means global thinking, non-stop networking and, ultimately, the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business. At the end of the 18 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Junior Manager
The programme is crafted for individuals who seek to have fast-tracked career progression. Through functional and cross-functional roles, it will prepare you for a management role in just 18 months.
Reports to: MarketingManager
Reporting Level: Senior Level
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- You will start with the trade stint in our Marketing function, which will be for about a year. After a successful completion of in the trade function, you will be moved to Brands and will be associated with other functional attachments to develop you as a well-rounded business leader.
- You will also be assigned on a strategic stretch project from time to time where you will collaborate with the team to deliver results for their relevant sub-function
- Beyond the core role, attachments to multiple sub-functions are assigned, which includes even more strategic deliverables encompassing a broader stream of the business.
- You will also get the chance to take part in BAT Grad Academy and build network with GGs from different parts of the BAT world.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to tackle stretch challenges and deliver within deadlines?
- Are you flexible to dive into our world full of diversity and inclusion?
JOB REQUIREMENTS / ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fresh Graduates and Graduates with up to 2.5 years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Readiness to work in any location within the country (inside and outside Dhaka)
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities now or during student life
- Upbeat, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently
- Prior hands-on experience in sales / marketing (experience as a trade representative in an FMCG environment)
Job Source: BAT Career