Hostess/Waitress : Radisson Blu
Last Updated on June 10, 2022
Hostess/Waitress at Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View
Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View Hotel is currently hiring Hostess/Waitress.
Hostess/Waitress – Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View
- To continually strive for the development of sales in the restaurant by maintaining the highest standards in guest handling.
- To maintain reservations and allocate tables.
- To welcome guests to the restaurant in an appropriately warm and courteous manner and guide them to their tables, help them to get seated and present them the menu.
- To coordinate with the other service personnel in the restaurant for overall operational efficiency. Particularly through proper maintenance of reservations, allocation of tables so as to facilitate service by appropriate distribution of work load.
- Maintaining menus and other guest supplies and special equipment entrusted to her by the management.
- To take the guest order correctly and with appropriate courtesy.
- To assist the guest in choosing the best items on the menu, thereby increasing sales, by up selling and suggestive selling.
- To handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- To carry out any duties assigned by the Captain/ Manager.
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Yes I Can! experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time and as scheduled
- Follows hotel grooming and hygiene standards
- Minimise safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Refrain from personal conversations with other employees at the main entrance
- Keeps immediate manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote co-operative and harmonious working climate
- At all time projects a favorable image of Brand to the public
- Work at office
- At least 1 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 10 June 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare