Teacher – Physics at Oxford International School
Oxford International School has published a circular for the position of Physics Teacher.
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 25 years
Job Location: Dhaka (Gulshan)
- Candidates must have good knowledge to teach Bangla according to the CAIE Syllabus for Middle School to O level.
- Conducting classes, prepare syllabus, session plan, scheme of work and lesson plan for Physics according to the OIS standard.
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- To prepare lecture materials and PowerPoint presentations for topics.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to student’s exam, parents’ dealing and other duties when required.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Manager and administrators.
- Get actively involved with ECA clubs and events of the School
- Work as a team player.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 trainings are completed.
- Taking initiatives and perform other assigned administrative, comparable, or transient duties, which are within the area of knowledge and skills required by this job description.
- Work at office
- BSc/Honors & Masters in Physics from any well-recognized university
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in related subject.
- Experience in dealing CAIE O level candidates.
- Work experience in teaching in English medium school will get preference.
- Adequate subject knowledge, well-organized and disciplined.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should have good knowledge on teaching methodology.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
Read Before Apply
Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your subjects, skills and work experiences.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 17 Apr 2022
Job Source: BD Jobs Circular