Sr. Reservation & Ticketing Agent : Qatar Airways
Last Updated on September 4, 2022
Senior Reservation & Ticketing Agent at Qatar Airways – Dhaka, Bangladesh
Qatar Airways has recently published a job circular for the position of Reservation & Ticketing Agent based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
About the rol
We are currently recruiting Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent for Dhaka,Bangladesh. In this role you are expected to Lead the Reservations and Ticketing Agents and act as intermediary between the staff and management. Relays the information to the customers and assists them finding the right itinerary for their needs. Cancels or changes reservations when customer requests it.
- Handle customer requirement/request professionally ensuring minimum complaints. Support travel agents with seat confirmation and arrange VIP bookings/ticket queries.
- Shows dedication and commitments to handle the maximum number of telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following QR procedures and regulations to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations service (awareness of the policies and procedures for First Aid, Basic firefighting and Emergency evacuation).
- Arranges reservations and routings for passengers. Utilizing Amadeus system to make the bookings for passengers. Effectively communicating the fares, policies and procedures to passengers by providing accurate information.
- Issue tickets and quoting correct fares to passengers.
- Investigate complaints to define and correct weak areas.
- Prepare staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower.
- Ensure quality of work, meet the Airline standard, and motivate staff to achieve positive contribution on daily basis.
- Maximize customer satisfaction, service excellence and customer retention and volume of FFP enrolments by portraying friendliness, telephone etiquette and professionalism at all times towards clients.
- Prepares sales reports for finance and generate weekly reports to be submitted to your Line Manager as per the set deadlines and guidelines.
- Action office communicator, telephonic and email queries from QR outstations timeously.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Certificate of Ticketing and Reservations
- IATA Amadeus Certificate is an added advantage
- Working experience in an airline or customer related position
- Thorough knowledge of fare construction and ticketing.
Location: Dhaka – DAC, Bangladesh – BD
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Job Id: 159429
Closing Date: 04-09-2022
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Job Source: Qatar Airways CareersShare