Last Updated on April 7, 2022
Product Manager – Roamingt at Grameenphone Ltd
Grameenphone has published a circular for the position of Product Manager, Roaming.
Job Title: Product Manager, Roaming
Organization: Product. Commercial
Closing Date: April 11, 2022
Please attach your updated CV
Role/ Department Overview:
This is a Product Manager role for Roaming business in Grameenphone. The role purpose is to run “Retail Roaming Business” in GP which includes product designing, product lifecycle management along with P&L responsibility. The role is responsible to collect insights from market & different internal & external stakeholders and develop strategy and deliver timely & customer friendly different roaming campaigns and product enhancements and drive the business. Responsible for different roaming related operational activities and vendor management. The role works as SPOC to Telenor Global Wholesale and will closely work with Telenor Group & its different Business Operations & Roaming partners for different daily business & project works.
- Product manager for Retail roaming with P&L responsibility
- Responsible for related strategy design, product and lifecycle management and ensure/enhance customer experience.
- Set parameters to measure quality and performance of Outbound and Inbound roaming business. Conduct GAP analysis between target and actual achievement to measure performance
- Formulate and implement mitigation plan in case of crisis/profitability declining
- Ensure all related operational and compliance activities.
- SPOC for Telenor Group & other internal stakeholders
- The role is responsible for all roaming related Telenor Group & Local Project
- Ensure alignment & implementation of Telenor Group projects in GP aligning all relevant internal stakeholders & GP Management
- Responsible to monitor and identify Customer Experience improvement areas on the basis of customer insights from all possible channels
- Formulate activities to improve Customer Experience for IR & ensure alignment & execution of the activities.
- Ensure proper alignment with department/division & concerned Customer Experience team and timely reporting.
- Set SLA and QoS with the stake holders and follow up for expected outcome.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Business Graduate from a reputed University
- 4-6 years’ experience, preferably worked in Portfolio Planning, Revenue drive , Product Management , Partner Management, International Roaming domain, etc.
Personal Characteristics and Behavior:
- “Can Do” Attitude, curious and willing to learn and think out of the box
- Analytical ability to understand the respective product requirement and transform that into actions
- Team player and able to work within a diverse team across the organization as well as partner management
- Structured, driven and result oriented with a strong will to deliver on goals
- Articulate with good communication and interpersonal skills to rally people around the cause and to get necessary buy-in from stakeholders/partners to deliver on objectives
Closing Date: April 11, 2022
Job Source: Telenor Workday Job Circular