Officer VAT & TAXATION at Trust Bank Limited
Trust Bank Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Officer – VAT & TAXATION (JO – SO).
Officer – VAT & TAXATION (JO – SO)
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits. To ensure comply with regulations by forwarding required information to the authorities.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- To ensure compliance with VAT Act 2012 & regulations.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Preparation and submission of Corporate Income Tax Return as well as completion of assessment to the LTU.
- Preparation & submission of Withholding Tax Return and VAT;
- Prepare withholding Tax and VAT challan and deposit to government treasury;
- Attend hearing before the concern Authority of Taxes as well as VAT.
- Ensure proper documentation, control and necessary records regarding income tax related issues, TDS, VDS, VAT, AIT AND others;
- Supervise two fully own subsidiary company of the Bank regarding Taxation and VAT issue.
- Maintain good liaison with LTU, NBR & Other Regulatory Authority
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Must have MBA/ Master of Commerce (M.Com) in accounting or relevant field with CA (CC) (Partly qualified is preferable)
- Candidates who are ITP will get priority
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Tax, Income Tax and VAT, Tax Law, Taxation
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and book keeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Application Deadline: 12 April 2022
Job Source: TBL CareerShare