Last Updated on June 19, 2022
Executive/ Assistant Manager– International Business Department at Apex Footwear Limited
Apex Footwear Limited has recently published a job circular for Executive/ Assistant Manager – International Business Department.
Position: Executive/ Assistant Manager
Department: International Business
1. The incumbent for this position requires 4 years bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business from a reputed university.
2. Experience: Minimum 2-6 years of relevant experience in an MNC or locally reputed organization preferably at least 2 years in a sales role.
3. Job Responsibilities:
• Drive the development of new business.
• Oversee designated overseas accounts and serve as the factory’s single point of contact for clients.
• Track orders from the sample development stage to the commercialization stage to ensure accurate commercial order management.
• Participate in material and production planning to deliver orders on time.
• Coordinate with the commercial team to ensure smooth logistic operations.
• Achieve monthly shipment targets to drive continuous delivery performance.
• Measure the profit/loss of assigned accounts and develop a strategy to make them profitable.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Apply at: [email protected]
Job Source: Apex Career