Demand Planning Manager : Daraz
Last Updated on March 26, 2022
Demand Planning Manager at Daraz Bangladesh
- Build on category focuses defined to develop key qualitative insights on how to grow these categories.
- Translate these insights into quantitative targets in terms of what assortment to get, from which channel/seller, at what price.
- Cascade assortment plans to teams to ensure timely execution and inputs against plan.
- Build an operational framework with weekly/daily/monthly cadences with a range of key functions including retail, marketplace, cross border, darazmall, and category teams that allows us to track target progress and revise initiates accordingly.
- Regional coordination and support across these functions to allow cross-sharing of insights.
- Build the reporting structure necessary for peers and for the leadership team to keep an eye on core KPIs such as buyer growth, assortment achievement, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE / MIS / Business Administration from any reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in demand planning, supply chain, inventory management or similar related function;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom;
- Superior business acumen with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to execute beyond planning, to lead without authority, to identify problems and solve them with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams to drive clear output, and to influence without authority;
- Highly adaptable to quick changing environment.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package
As per company Policy.
Application Deadline : 16 February 2022
- Supply Chain Management
Job Source: Daraz Linkedin Job Posting
Sell other Job Circulars of Daraz Bangladesh