Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Assistant Technician (Electrical & Electronics) at Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the five star hotel has published a circular for the position of Assistant Technician (Electrical & Electronics).
The Trusted Global Hospitality Group
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Property, Operation, Maintenance & Energy Cost (POMEC) Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
|Position:||Assistant Technician (Electrical & Electronics)|
Assistant Technician (Electrical & Electronics) shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard electrical and electronics maintenance and repair facilities for our valued guests with smiling face and handle every Electrical and electronics related issue efficiently, courteously and professionally. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Execute operation and maintenance of Electrical and electronics equipment’s, maintenance and repairing of electrical wires as well as carries out general repair work as assigned.
- Provide requisitions for necessary supplies and equipment to perform assigned work and ensure efficiently utilization of all the supplies.
- Promptly reports problems and the professional completion of assigned work to the Manager.
- Reports hazardous practices or conditions to the Manager immediately and suggest corrective actions as appropriate.
- Follow up & perform daily checks on electrical covered areas and maintains work areas neat, clean and safe condition at all times.
- Becomes familiar with location and operation of firefighting equipment and serves HEAT (Hotel Emergency Action Team) Team at the time of emergency.
- Recommends changes in procedures or suggest new procedures to minimize safety problems, guest inconvenience and operating expenses.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- Any other lawful assignment given by the competent authority as and when requirement basis.
- Minimum SSC or equivalent Technical Course passed from a recognized institution. Higher Educational Qualifications and experiences will be preferred.
- Must have Technical Course from the Technical Training Center (TTC-Government Authorized Institution) on Electrical & Electronics.
- At least 5 (five) years of working experience as a Technician/Electrician in the Hospitality Industry/Multi-storied Building/Pharmaceutical Industry/Textile Industry.
- Should have troubleshooting and rectifications experience on equipment and machines.
- Should have experience on installation, maintenance, and repairing of electrical wiring equipment’s and fixtures.
- ABC Electrical License holder may get preference.
- Not more than 28 (twenty-eight) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Age and Experience limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Must be Physically fit.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by May 25, 2022
Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
E-Mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: May 25, 2022 at 4:30 PM
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare