Sales Marketing Executive Job at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Sales Marketing Executive
About the job
This job opening is for Jenson & Nicholson Bangladesh limited, a subsidiary of Berger Paints Bangladesh Ltd.
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited owns 100 percent shares of Jenson & Nicholson (Bangladesh) Limited. The company has been involved in the Metal Container’s business in Bangladesh since 1990. JNBL had set up the factory in Chittagong. Over the decades, JNBL has evolved to become the leading Metal Container manufacturer in the country and has diversified into Paint containers, Lubricant oil, Engine oil, and Food grade container.
Job Purpose :
The purpose of this job is to develop marketing/sales strategies aligning with the company goal and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities :
- To develop and implement the Sales and Marketing activities in line with broad objectives.
- To identify the potential customers, understand the requirements, and brief them about the offerings while regularly following up on the progress of new customer acquisitions.
- To regularly review the status of existing customers, and fulfill their expectations.
- To identify the gap in the market and provide information to the concerned team for new product development or redesigning of the product, if required.
- To identify new segments where product diversification can be done and support the senior management while taking decisions.
- To prepare necessary reports to support the senior management in the decision-making process.
- To prepare the marketing budget.
- To regularly follow up on the actual expenses vs. budget, review the efficiency of the expenditure and do necessary adjustments if required.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- BBA/MBA from any well-reputed university.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience will be preferred.
Deadline: 7 June 2022.
Job Source: Linkedin Job Circular