Officer – Nestlé Professional, Bangladesh
Nestlé Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Officer – Nestlé Professional
Officer – Nestlé Professional – APPLICATION FORM! (June 2022)
As the world’s largest food and beverage company, Nestlé is driven by a simple aim unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for a colleague who are ready to live our ideology every day.
Full – Time
Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Up to 2 Years of Relevant Experience
A day in the life of an Officer – Nestlé Professional:
• Develop execution plan in line with business Strategy with the objective of achieving Business targets
• Set and achieve monthly / quarterly / annual primary & secondary sales targets for the area of operation.
• Streamline administrative operation of the sales area.
• Provide convenient solution to customer and ensure brand availability & visibility in out of home channels
• Monitor SOP implementation of kiosk & experience zones in assigned area.
• Monitor and lead sales representatives & service technicians to ensure optimum customer service.
• Identify area opportunities and potential for business expansion.
• Help distributors to manage business profitably & monitor the progress.
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Having B2B (Business to Business) experience will be an added advantage
- Result Focus
- Initiative Driven
- Females are highly encouraged to apply! Especially ones who have prior experience of working in Field.
*The Talent Acquisition Team of Nestlé Bangladesh has exclusive right, to select or reject any candidate based on the criteria mentioned above. Hence, only shortlisted candidates will be notified by Talent Acquisition Team.*
*Please apply in the form below as per your updated information. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.*
APPLICATION PERIOD: 19.06.22 – 26.06.22
**Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture and is one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to explore a career with us regardless of their gender, physical abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds or social status.**
Job Source: Circular Link