Mathematics Teacher : Oxford International School
Last Updated on June 6, 2022
Mathematics Teacher, O & A Level, Dhanmondi Campus at Oxford International School
Oxford International School has published a circular for the position of Mathematics Teacher
Candidate must have good knowledge to teach Mathematics according to the CAIE Syllabus for Senior School.
- Conduct classes, prepare syllabus, session plan, scheme of work and lesson plan for Mathematics according to OIS standards.
- Prepare question papers and mark schemes for the subject assigned.
- Prepare lecture materials and PowerPoint presentations for the classes.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
- Design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible and independent learners.
- Engage students in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning, and promote research activities.
- All academic responsibilities related to student’s exam and parents’ dealing.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Get actively involved with ECA clubs and events of the School.
- Participates in training and presentations pertaining to professional development
- Taking initiatives and perform other assigned administrative, comparable, or transient duties, which are within the area of knowledge and skills required by this job description.
- All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established as part of the annual performance planning process or as the result.
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ Hon’s & Master of Science(M.Sc) in Mathematics or Relevant Subject
- O’ level and ‘A’ level is highly preferred or having IELTS score: 7+
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- The applicants should have professional experience of teaching and training Mathematics
- Teaching Experience in English Medium School is highly preferred
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, colleagues, and community.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both spoken and written
- Should know CAIE curriculum/ syllabus on the subject
- Preferable if Cambridge Stage 1 & 2 trainings are completed.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honouring schedules, coordinating.
- Can maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Manager and administrators.
- This is a full-time post, part-timers need not to apply.
- Any gender, and person with disabilities can apply.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline : 6 Jul 2022
Job Source: BD Jobs Circular