Last Updated on June 8, 2022
GP Operations Specialist Job at Chevron Bangladesh
Chevron has recently published a circular for the position of GP Operations Specialist
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified and confirmed Bangladesh Nationals for the position of GP Operations Specialist located in Sylhet, Bangladesh only”.
Job title: GP Operations Specialist
Job location: Jalalabad Gas Plant, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and operates safely and efficiently, observing all safety precautions, practices, and regulations of the following equipment:
- 480-volt Gas Generators & Diesel Generator, Electrically & Diesel Engine Driven Pumps, Instrument Air Compressors, Hydraulic Control Panels, Automatic Valves, Pressure switches & Vessels, TEG & EG Dosing Pump, Wellhead Equipment, Gas and Condensate Separators, Heat Exchangers, Firefighting and Safety Equipment’s, Propane Compressor, TEG & EG Regeneration System.
- Carry out well tests including meter readings, monitors daily logs & checks required readings on equipment & pressure vessels, records & checks tubing & casing pressure, as well as all other pertinent activities throughout the plant site and well site.
- Perform pressure vessel and piping isolation, purging, and cleaning for external and/or internal inspection in accordance with the Lead Operations Specialist.
- Launch and receive pipeline PIGs.
- Propane Loading /offloading from the ISO tank to/from the refrigeration system.
- Supports Lab Chemists to conduct sampling of ethylene glycol and triethylene glycol systems, water content of sales gas, and produced water sampling and analysis.
- Safely and efficiently carry out gas plant and well shutdowns and start-ups.
- Support emergency response and participate prep exercises as directed.
- Monitor, adjust and operate plant process equipment to maintain the process within safe operating limits.
- Comply with Company safe operating guidelines and procedures and local government regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to support Operating Procedure development, Piping and Instrument Diagram reviews, and Managing Safe Work Practices.
- Sets a personal example of safety, workmanship, punctuality, good housekeeping, and positive work ethic for all co-workers, and has an ability to adapt to the multi-cultural working environment.
- Works at achieving continuous improvement in all areas of production operation-related knowledge and skills, application of the highest standard of operational safety and procedures. Contributes ideas to improve overall operational efficiency and safety systems of the facility, the raising of HID/Near miss, and other, safety control forms.
- Carries out additional tasks as assigned by supervisor relevant to the company’s operations.
- Complete required training and competency program as assigned by Company.
- Full-time (rotational), subject to successful completion of probation period.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Polytechnic Institute / University in any branches of engineering.
- Educational qualifications may be relaxed in cases of well-experienced candidates working in the Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical industry.
- +2 years of relevant experience will be given preference.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bangla
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications with excellent command in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Pdf Applications
- Safety behaviors, ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude to field-based working
- Willingness to learn/undertake training
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Commitment toward Health, Safety, and Environment.
Apply through This link
Application Deadline: 22 June 2022
Job Source: BdJobs Circular