Frontend Developer at SQUARE Health Limited
SQUARE Health Limited has published a job circular for the position of Frontend Developer.
Square Health, a software company (healthtech) of SQUARE GROUP, is a healthcare services aggregator which has launched its flagship service, JOTNO; a one-stop platform for caregivers and patients. It is our core belief that healthcare should be readily accessible by the millions of people residing in Bangladesh. With the use of technology, we aim to do just that; connect and bridge caregivers and the patients so that the people can live better and healthier lives.
We are looking for Frontend Developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Your primary responsibilities might vary from: develop new user-facing features, build reusable code and libraries for future use, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, and collaborate with other team members. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Able to review, recommend, and develop code for complex, data-intensive web-based platforms.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code reviews.
- Maintain and follow the agile software development process and lifecycle.
- Write secured software to ensure the protection of sensitive data.
- Analyze bugs and innovate solutions on a regular basis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Research and code with new tools, libraries, APIs, and frameworks.
- Manage individual task priorities, deadlines, documents, and deliverables.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives, technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers to best software industry practices, tools, and processes.
- 1-4 years of practical experience in software development.
- Knowledge in any frontend framework, specially Angular will get preferences.
- Strong HTML skills, and an ability to create elegant, semantically clean mark-up.
- Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks, and a keen eye for details.
- Expertise in GIT, Webpack, NPM.
- Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device.
- Experience in working collaboratively with wireframes and technical specifications for interactive web applications.
- Ability to adapt and solve problems proactively and creatively.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
BSc. in CSE / ECE / EEE or any related discipline. Additional certifications are a plus but not required.
Negotiable (Salary will be calculated based on candidates prior knowledge, experience, and expertise level.)
# Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Two yearly festival bonuses.
- Two weekly holidays.
- Full subsidize lunch facilities.
- And other benefits as per the company’s policy.
# Other Information
- Total Vacancy: 2 (Two).
- Job Status: Full-time.
- Workplace: Mohakhali, Dhaka (Work at office).
- Working Day: Saturday – Wednesday.
- Office Hour: 10.00AM – 06.00PM
# Selection Process
- Telephone round.
- Interview with the Tech & Talent Acquisition team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- HR Interview.
- Job offer.
Job Source: Square Health Career