Finance Officer at Daraz Group
- Recording & preparing Daily report accurately for collection & deposit to Bank within the Next working Days.
- Recording Petty cash expense correctly & reporting daily to Line Manager.
- Ability to handle different software to perform day to day activities Competent to work in Excel.
- Must be in Decision Making, Enthusiasm, and Problem Solving.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Finance, Economic
- Age 21 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- ** Proficient in MS office specially in Excel.**
- Adaptable to changing and/or reactive situations.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Competencies Required Communication Enthusiasm;
- Decision Making/Judgement
Bagerhat, Barguna, Gaibandha, Gazipur, Habiganj, Jhenaidah, Kurigram, Madaripur, Meherpur, Munshiganj, Narayanganj, Rajbari, Rangpur, Shariatpur, Tangail
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 13 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Contractual
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 21 to 32 years
Job Location: Bagerhat, Barguna, Gaibandha, Gazipur, Habiganj, Jhenaidah, Kurigram, Madaripur, Meherpur, Munshiganj, Narayanganj, Rajbari, Rangpur, Shariatpur, Tangail
Application Deadline: 13 May 2021
Application Deadline : 13-May-2021
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting