SQUARE TEXTILES DIVISION is a venture of SQUARE GROUP. SQUARE Textiles Division is producing the best quality yarns, denim fabrics, woven fabrics, knit fabrics and readymade garments for the leading brands in the world. Right now we are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented team members, who will share our pride with us and support our continuous growth. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of SQUARE, do not wait to apply as:
This position will be responsible for helping businesses by actively involving with the key activities of Human Resources for the associated company/plant as a HRBP. The individual will work as a bridge between the factory and head office to solve different HR issues, act as a single contact point for HR functions of the plant.
- Actively involve with the key activities of Human Resources for the associated company/plant
- Collecting data on vacant job positions with detailed job specifications, developing manpower plan and taking necessary arrangement for staffing.
- Conducting selection process (e.g. written tests, multi-step interviews, etc) to ensure on time proper person-job fit.
- Standardize and streamline the recruiting processes to ensure a high potential and competitive candidate experience.
- Identify, retain & develop the talents in coordination with respective department/unit.
- Carry out job confirmation, exit process, evaluate exit data to design focused retention strategies.
- Perform Performance Management activities, Mid-year Review, Annual Performance Appraisal, Increment exercise, etc.
- Preparing different notes and On time delivery of different HR reports.
- Work as a bridge between the factory and head office to solve different HR issue and act as a single contact point for HR functions of the plant.
Potential Candidates are required to have the following qualifications:
- BBA & MBA in Human Resource Management from any reputed public university
- PGDHRM will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 3 year(s) of experience in HR is preferred.
- Below 30 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Adaptive to changes and being a change agent.
- Professional networking, managing cross functional complexities
- Ability to understand business and business pulse
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process
SQUARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGES SMOKERS TO APPLY
Job Source: BD Jobs Circulars