Digital & Marketing Operations : Qatar Airways
Last Updated on August 20, 2022
Digital & Marketing Operations Coordinator at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways has recently published a job circular for the position of Digital & Marketing Operations Coordinator based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Takes the initiative to execute all required Digital & Marketing Campaigns activities, as well as B2B & B2C activities to support meeting the key KPIs of Revenue, Brand awareness, Corporate penetration, Digital Direct and Loyalty. Monitors closely the day to day Digital and Marketing Campaigns ensuring that regular tracking is managed and reported to the leadership teams in the Regions and Head Office.
- Support the delivery of digital and marketing operations requirements for the assigned regions, and provide localised inputs such as Language specific, Market-specific insights, Media landscape and channels, upcoming DD tools etc to ensure relevance to the market context
- Executes critical end-to-end B2B & B2C campaign briefs, timelines and deliverables – from planning, budgeting, creative assets development, post campaign and tracking reports (for assigned stations)
- Be the primary person responsible for the updating of key channel assets in a timely manner to display promotional offers, value-add and ancillary product propositions, and loyalty initiatives
- Run regularly reports that help the team to monitor usage of assigned marketing budget for the assigned region and the associated returns on investment for activities
- Update the calendar of all B2B &, B2C activities as requested from the Managements and tracks campaign budget and report to management team regularly
- Deliver performance reports of each channel with the help of comprehensive dashboards and performance tracking tools for the management to take relevant actions to ensure the assigned region will achieve the objectives and KPIs for all B2B & B2C campaigns Maintain daily interactions with regional Digital and Marketing teams, Head Office stakeholders in Pricing, Loyalty, CRM, Marketing, Digital and all other relevant departments for day-to-do coordination work and communications
- Ensure all B2B & B2C campaigns are compliant with Qatar Airways’ brand guidelines and standards, such as ensuring the QR logo is reflected and the standard colours are displayed on the branding tools
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Strong experience required in Marketing as well as Digital
- Previous experience in Digital marketing is essential
- Experience in corporate business acquisition, partnerships and Loyalty marketing is required
Closing Date: 30-08-2022
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Job Source: Qatar Airways CareersShare