Credit Officer/ Relationship Manager (Officer-SPO) at One Bank Limited
Woori Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Internal Control Officer.
- Thorough Credit Risk analysis and Management and Customer Relationship building/promoting in line with banking laws and practices and Bank’s objectives and Goals.
- Solicit business by booking both Asset & liability.
- Preparation of Call Report, Credit Risk Grading statement, Financial Spread Sheet etc. Visit Clients factory/business premises for measuring the risk associated with the respective client.
- Preparation and accurate submission of Credit Memo/ Proposals.
- Prepare sanction letters for borrowers
- Maintain strong relationship with customers and continuously endeavor to build new relationships
- Monitor and ensure timely loan repayment, collect financial statements and other necessary documenters from time to time.
- Ensuring timely review and renewal of the portfolio, as the case may be
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Excellent knowledge & expertise in Credit related work
- Having strong market intelligence to develop new business/client
- Ability to take the ownership of the projects and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Should have Leadership and Team building skill
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Policy
Application Deadline : 19 May 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare