Aspire Future Leaders Program at Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages
About the job
Ready to Aspire for More?
Join our Aspire Future Leaders Program (Aspire) — a system initiative of the Coca-Cola Bottling Investments Group that bring together young talents and groom them as tomorrow’s leaders. Explore Life at Coke through Aspire today and discover the amazing global opportunities that await you!
Whatever your aspirations are and wherever you may be in your leadership journey today, Life at Coke is waiting for you. The question is: are you ready to Aspire for More?
Who are we?
Coca-Cola Bottling Investments Group (BIG) is a bottling arm of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) operating in Southeast Asia, India, and Southwest Asia markets, covering 15 countries with 49 plants and over 40,000 employees, serving 1.8 billion consumers. Our unrivaled portfolio includes more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices, with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Royal, Powerade, Minute Maid, Nutri Boost, Schweppes, Wilkins, and Fanta. BIG is regarded as a world-class bottler and a role model for system alignment, with many years of experience winning in the market and driving innovations in the countries where it operates.
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages is a subsidiary of Bottling Investments Group (BIG) of the Coca-Cola Company and a leading beverages company of the country. With over 1000 direct & indirect employees, Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages is a well-developed organization which produces, sells, and distributes the Coca-Cola Company products across
Your Aspire Journey
Aspire is designed to bring out the best in our young talents of today, so they can be industry game changers and role models of tomorrow. The accelerated development program provides challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate our Aspire Future Leaders’ readiness to take on key leadership roles in the future. Aspire empowers YOU with the responsibility of owning your development – of owning your Aspire journey!
Your Aspire journey will be anchored around the following:
- AGILITY: Fast-track your career with 24 months of exciting learning opportunities across four (4) functional rotations to discover yourself, hone your skills, and immerse in Life at Coke
- GROWTH: Get first-hand mentorship from leaders across the organization as you continue your development journey.
- IMPACT: Create real, lasting impact in the organization and beyond by committing to Our Purpose of refreshing the world and making a difference
- DIVERSITY: Explore the diversity of Life at Coke as you embark on projects at a global scale, working with global teams across our markets – from Southeast Asia to the Gulf Region
We are hiring Aspire Future Leaders for our three-core function includes Sales & Commercial, Finance and Supply Chain.
Who are we looking for?
- SALES & COMMERCIAL: Business graduates or similar course with less than 1 years of total work experience
- FINANCE: Graduates major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar course with less than 1 years of total work experience
- SUPPLY CHAIN: Graduates of Industrial Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or similar courses with less than 1 years of total work experience
- People-first, Future-forward, Growth-oriented and Network-savvy
- Passionate about developing a career in the FMCG industry
- Driven with a growth mindset and a spirit for innovation
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- Resilient, resourceful, strong analytical skills and a passion for the winning
- Mobile and can start employment in August 2022
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To apply please go to the following link
SALES & COMMERCIAL :
Job Source: Job Circular Link