Young Leaders Program (YLP) : BRAC Bank
Last Updated on February 4, 2023
BRAC Bank Career | MTO Job | Young Leaders’ Program (YLP)
Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) at BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Young Leaders’ Program (YLP). Four-year graduation in any discipline from any UGC-approved or accredited foreign university; Monthly salary BDT 70,000.
BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
At BRAC Bank, we view people as the key component of success. BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates, is part of our investment in building a robust and talented workforce. Our innovative young leaders must strive to lead transformation within the bank. This program will provide structured learning opportunities and all-around exposure to the many BRAC Banking operations.
- Four-year graduation in any discipline from any UGC-approved or accredited foreign university;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effective communication in Bangla and English;
- Willing to work from any location in Bangladesh;
- Ambitious, smart, and result-oriented with integrity and social skills;
- Ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to changes;
- Tech-savvy, ready to contribute to digital transformation for a new banking landscape.
Offers and Benefits
- Young Leaders will receive a gross remuneration of BDT 70,000 per month;
- After the successful completion of the development program, the Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officers;
- BRAC Bank offers a fast-track career for successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, a competitive benefits package, and a best-in-class working environment.
Click on the following link to apply and create your profile in the system.
Deadline: 21 February 2023
- BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the coworkers and the community we work in, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity enabler, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with a disability. We consider personal persuasion as a disqualification of candidature.
- Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the selection process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the selection process.
Job Source: Brac Bank Career