Trainee Officer (Cash) : Shahjalal Islami Bank
Last Updated on September 8, 2022
Trainee Officer (Cash) Job Circular at Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) – 2022
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) is a leading progressive Shariah based private commercial bank having its network across the country with 133 branches is looking for smart, young, energetic and hardworking fresh post graduates for the post of Trainee Officer (Cash) to meet the growing needs of its expansion program.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh particularly in Rural Branches of the Bank.
- Post Graduate from a reputed UGC approved University; Should have minimum CGPA 2.75 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 scale in graduate and post-graduate level and minimum 3.50 out of 5.00 scale in SSC, HSC and equivalent levels.
- Excellent verbal communication ability both in Bengali and English;
- Smart appearance with pleasant personality;
- Computer literacy in MS Office;
- Age not over 30 years as on August 31, 2022.
- The selection process will be purely on merit basis;
- Screening and short listing of candidates for written test;
- Candidates will have to sit for a competitive written test;
- Successful candidates will be called for 2 (two) phase interview.
SJIBL offers attractive compensation packages for Trainee Officer (Cash). During probation, Trainee Officer (Cash) will receive monthly consolidated compensation of Tk.28,000.00. After successful completion of probation period, Trainee Officer (Cash) will be confirmed as Officer (Cash) with an initial monthly salary package of Tk.39,000.00 along with other admissible benefits.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online through www.bdjobs.com/sjibl with a recently snapped photograph and scanned signature by September 07, 2022. No hardcopy of any application/resume will be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be allowed to sit in written examination.
Job Source: ShahjalalIslami Bank Job Circular