Territory Officer at British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh
BAT BANGLADESH IS LOOKING FOR A TERRITORY OFFICER
SENIORITY LEVEL Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE BDT. 997,284 Annually + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION Anywhere in Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our approach to your training and career development reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. As a territory officer, you’ll develop the trade marketing plan for your territory and put it into practice to meet market share, brand, distribution, volume and profit targets for each trade channel and account. Join us and you’ll be managing budgets and resources effectively to meet our trade marketing objectives. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed, and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity, and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
Reports to Area Manager
Reporting Level Mid– Senior Level
Geographic Scope Bangladesh
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Manage a distribution house to optimize the structure and geographic coverage of 100+ sales force.
- Understand local consumer behaviour and analyse market demand and sale forecasts.
- Define SMART objectives for each activity cycle to help our brands grow.
- You will also be assigned on a strategic stretch project from time to time where you will collaborate with the team to deliver results for their relevant sub-function
FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING YOU WILL NEED TO
- Deliver sustainable sales against KPI
- Execute Activation Plan in line with company goal
- Lead people through building effective relationships
- Manage crisis with agility
- Pioneer innovations via projects
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to tackle stretch challenges and deliver within deadlines?
- Are you flexible to dive into our world full of diversity and inclusion?
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Fresh Graduates and Graduates with up to 2.5 years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Readiness to work in any location within the country (inside and outside Dhaka)
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities now or during student life
- Upbeat, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Disclaimer We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
SALARY RANGE: 997,284 BDT Annually + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: DHAKA, BANGLADESH
- Consumer Goods
Job Source: BAT Career