Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has published a circular for the position of Territory Executive.
About the job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.So, when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.Learn more jti.comPosition Territory ExecutiveReporting Area ManagerLocation Anywhere in BangladeshThe position will report to the Area Manager (AM) & will be responsible for distribution and sales targets of the assigned territory. S/he will be responsible for exploring sales strategy and business development with efficiency. S/he will also be responsible for monitoring & implementing directions related to development, inventory management, and sales information management within the organization. The incumbent will also be responsible for tactical programs & people management for the assigned territory.What Will You Do
- Achieve Key Business Objectives- Implement and Achieve Coverage, Productivity KPIs, Call Economics, and working practices. Achieve off-take target by brand by SKU. Implementing merchandising and trade programs execution ensures sufficient stock load and prevents Out of Stock (OOS) issues.
- Business Development- Regular field and customer visits to understand market trends, competitor activities, customer behavior, and field force execution evaluation. Ensure and analyze the proper service to route outlets.
- Team Management- Provide coaching and mentoring to Sales Supervisors and Sales Representatives, establish synergy and cooperation with the team and the basic call procedure. Ensure that Sales Representatives and Sales Supervisors are conducting activities as per the given sales training.
- Customer Management- Build a good relationship with trade outlets, especially with the key partners for the trade program’s efficiency. The incumbent will also be responsible for the territory’s distribution & operation management and maintaining a strong relationship with the distributor.
We Expect from You
- Bachelor’s degree completion from a reputed university
- Excellency in academic and ECA achievements
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
Application Deadline 10th September 2022
Job Source: JTI Career