Last Updated on January 19, 2023
Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) has published a job circular for the position of Senior/Software Engineer (PHP Laravel).
Position – Research Associate, Research and Development Department
Position : Senior/Software Engineer (PHPLaravel)
- Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) is the national trade body for Software & IT Enabled Service industry of Bangladesh. We are looking for a smart and skilled full-stack developer who has skills and professional experience in building modern web applications using PHP, Codeignator/Laravel, Vue JS, React, MySQL, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Minimum Employment agreement is 1 (One) year.
- Candidate will be considered permanent after 3 months “provisional period”. Leave and other benefits will be applicable only after being an employee in the company for 3 Months.
- Strong programming skills & highly proficient in PHP-based & Laravel Based applications.
- Proficiency in MySQL and professional experiences to work with large datasets
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Gitlab, or GitHub
- Should have good knowledge of database design and queries.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Good understanding of developing APIs, web services.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience in building and managing a content management system (CMS).
- Maintaining and Updating the existing website’s programming version and adding new features according to the user needs.
- Finding website security vulnerabilities and ensuring data backup.
- Required to help build new websites from scratch, paying attention to user experience and also page load speeds.
- Support for Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other third-party integrations with the website.
- Provide the required APIs to link numerous websites and share data.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, and scalability.
- Coordinate with the design team for the mockups and wireframes.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Update website content and material on a regular basis and offer relevant reports based on user demands.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
Job Location: Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 40,000 – 60,000 (Based On Expertise)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- 6 working days in a week
- Casual leave 22 days.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly).
- 50% Lunch subsidy.
- 7.5 % Provident fund (Contributory).
- Health and life Insurance
Application Deadline: January 23, 2023
Applicant must enclose his/her Photographs with CV
Job Source: BASIS Job CircularShare