Labaid is the leading healthcare brand in Bangladesh. We are inviting applications from experienced professionals for the following full-time position:
Position: Senior Executive- HR
Reporting: Direct- GM Healthcare
Brief outline and Objective:
As HR Executive, this person will be directly responsible to manage all hiring requirements for the vertical and managing the day-to-day operations related to HR including effective onboarding. This person will also be responsible for maintaining details on employees’ schedules, attendance sheets, managing & optimizing work hours.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure Recruitment, Orientation, and induction for new hires.
- Discuss with higher authority and management to decide on various important issues when needed.
- Work closely with stakeholders (including branch managers) on training and development needs of the employees.
- Provide the management team with the idea, order, and solution to problems arising in day-to-day operational work.
- Preparing monthly salary and over timesheet and sending it to accounts department for further action.
- To administer the Staff Performance Appraisal Review process for annual increment and confirmation.
- Job analysis to prepare Job Description, Terms of References, and orientation on overall engagement.
- Manage and resolve employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
- Update monthly action list schedule and also ERP software for employee’s resignation, termination, absenteeism, and other disciplinary records as part of monthly compensation.
- All kinds of tasks and responsibilities are assigned by higher authorities and management from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational Requirements
- PGD in HRM
- MBA in HRM from reputed University and UGC approved
- Experience Requirements – 5 to 7 year(s)
Age should be below 35 years
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per Labaid policy.
Read Before Apply
‘’Only non- smokers should apply”
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
Job Source: Labaid Hospital Job Circular