Software Engineer, IT : Aarong
Last Updated on March 18, 2023
Software Engineer, IT at Aarong, Bangladesh
Aarong – BRAC has recently published a circular for the position of Software Engineer, IT.
- Work closely with business users (stakeholders) and the development team in order to capture and analyze business requirements and propose effective solutions following best practices
- Conduct feasibility analysis, effort estimation and end-to-end delivery plan aligning with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop solutions as per the design and ensure that the solution has been generated as per requirements by conducting exclusive unit testing, system integration testing and regression testing followed by sanity, smoke testing and bug fixing
- Prepare documents as per CMMI guidelines for different stages of the software development life cycle
- Provide support after going live on day-to-day needs and fix bugs as raised by ensuring service availability and smooth operations & maintenance of the developed solution
- Follow the change management process for CR including proper impact analysis
- Stay updated with modern technology trends and advancements in relevant fields and recommend continuous improvement in the technology solution and service area.
- Identify a quick, accurate path and develop accordingly and also to follow the Aarong Software development guidelines.
- Ensure support on existing software to run smoothly
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- A Bachelor Degree (preferably BSc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)) from any reputed university
- 2 years of relevant experience in the software development track is preferred
- Sound knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming using MVC based framework
- Conversant in ReactJS. Additionally capable to develop by using C#.Net, ASP.Net, HTML 5, CSS-3, Bootstrap 3/4, Angular JS and Angular.
- API development with cross-platform data integration protocols like REST or SOAP or technologies like Web Services
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MSSQL-2014 and higher and DBA activities and SQL scripting / stored procedure
- Sound Knowledge of web servers, application servers, proxy servers, application load balancer, cache server (Radis), queue management (Kafka) and NOSQL (MongoDB/Kassandra) tools, Software testing tools and techniques
- Clear concept of Cloud native applications, microservice architecture and docker/ Kubernetes platform and DevOps practices
- Working experience in any standard ERP solution is preferred (Accounting, Procurement, Forecasting and Planning, Merchandizing, Production, QC and Billing, Storing and Inventory, Delivery, POS, CRM)
- Understanding of data encryption standards, other information security requirements as well load testing using standard load testing tools
- Familiar with Project Management and monitoring tools, Jira and Redmine
- Knowledge of AI, AM, AR, VR and IoT will have added advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and time management skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per organization policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: March 18, 2023
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth, and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
See BD Bank Job Circulars
Source: BRAC Aarong Job CircularShare