Senior Officer, IT : BRAC
Last Updated on February 7, 2023
BRAC Career | Senior Officer, IT, Procurement Department
BRAC vacancy announcement for the position of Senior Officer, IT, Procurement Department.
Senior Officer, IT, Procurement Department at BRAC
Senior Officer, IT, Procurement Department
Location: Head OfficeDate Posted: February 1, 2023Last Date of Application: February 11, 2023
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Officer, IT will Ensure operational and system supports to BPD User, Vendor and related Stakeholder. S/He will oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) for system/Process/CR Implementation and ensure proper systems training and transition management. S/He will reconcile multi-system & multi-source data and prepare MIS reporting. This role will be carried out IT Asset Management and Archiving Operations. S/He will troubleshoot of Computer hardware, networks and IT devices.
- Ensure operational and system supports to BPD User and related Stakeholder (ERP, e-Tender, Marketplace, BPMS, DMS, Procurement Portal)
- Guide users in the systems, improve usability and knowhow, resolve operational issues arise in system
- Identify Bug in system, analyze issue and escalate to Vendor support helpdesk for resolution
- Coordinate support scrums with vendor & relevant stakeholder and ensure all support issue resolution within SLA
- Apply ‘kinaesthetic’ learning approach where user make frequent errors
- Install and configure BPMS software in every user PC and ensure version update and user support
- Communicate with vendors, provide necessary knowledge sharing and supporting
- Lead User Acceptance Test (UAT) for system/Process/CR Implementation at ERP, BPMS & Marketplace, and ensure successful deployment
- Define UAT plan, analyze solution scope, check UAT environment readiness to ensure successful UAT execution
- Ensure logistics, guide test case preparation and secure supporting materials for process owner and end user
- Coordinate and conduct UAT, prepare feedback list and UAT outcome and distribute to Vendor and Management
- Check live system as per release note after post deployment and sign-off UAT
- Ensure data consistency and accuracy in all systems through data reconciliation
- Prepare half-yearly & Yearly KPI and operational reports for BPD.
- Prepare adhoc reports for audit, programmes and other stakeholder as per their requirements
- Marge and analyze data through different tools & techniques and visualize it in presentation manner
- Design report templates for development in systems
- Maintain MIS for debar and warning letters of BPD
- Guide and follow-up BPD user to prepare & handover archiving files to vendor.
- Coordinate archiving file handover to Vendor and acknowledge the deliverables
- Create New user, give access permission as per user role & provide necessary training to the DMS users
- Manage the Digital Archiving Software through ensuring resources and manage contract renewal, bill processing and proper vendor collaboration
- Publish archiving reports related to due archiving files according to user and year and ensure PC configuration, access permission at BPD applications and provide necessary user training to new joiner
- Ensure IT supports to all BPD trainings and meetings
- Takeover IT assets from resigned employee and coordinate to clear all due/pending deliverables and maintain register for IT assets, ensure handover/takeover of IT assets as per approval
- Periodic and adhoc troubleshooting and configuration management of all hardware, network and IT devices of BPD to ensure operability
- Provide guidance to other programme’ IT focal (i.e. HCMP) related to ERP, e-Tender & other applications and support management. Ensure other adhoc tasks assigned by management.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Practical experience on UAT of software.
- Troubleshooting of computer hardware and network
- Basic data analysis and visualization
- Knowledge of ERP and other IT systems operations
- Basic knowledge of digital documents management and archiving
- In-depth Knowledge on office application and operating system
- Knowledge of hardware, network and database operations
- Good oral and written communication skill in Bengali and English
- Capable at Problem solving and system thinking
- Good at Facilitation and stakeholder collaboration
Bachelor in any discipline from any recognized university.
Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Last Apply Date: February 11, 2023
Job Source: BRAC Career